TURF CARE SPECIALIST
Jordan is an experienced groundsman with a wealth of knowledge of and experience in delivering high profile and high quality ground works and specialised sports turf maintenance, renovation and management.
Jordan joined 360 Groundcare in November 2018 when the company secured the RCG contract at the Zip World Stadium.
Jordan spends three days a week looking after the Zip World Stadium preparing the playing surface for a plethora of sports throughout the year. Jordan previously worked at the
Jordan’s experience has not only been gained in the UK but also in Wellington, New Zealand where he started his career in sports turf management, working at the, formerly known, Westpac Stadium, (now known as Wellington Regional Stadium/Sky Stadium). The stadium is a major sporting venue with a bowl site size is 48,000 m2.
Back in the UK his experience encompasses working for three years at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, based in Wimbledon, London. It is best known as the venue for the Wimbledon Championships, the only Grand Slam tennis event still held on grass.
Within 360 Groundcare Limited Jordan is responsible for:
- Application of fertiliser and wetting agents
- Scarification to reduce thatch from the new turf
- Operation of the Air2G2 equipment
- Operation of the Flailbot
- All ground works
- Completing safety checks of all plant, tools and equipment before use and used in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Client liaison and providing project transparency allowing the client to have oversight throughout the lifetime of the contract
- Adhering to and operating under company policies and legislation that form the ISO integrated management system
- Ensuring all site risk assessments are completed, adhered to and all risk mitigation has been implemented
- All works are completed within agreed timeframes
- All sites are left tidy with the removal of any waste
- Turf Care Specialist
- Vegetation Management
- Sports Ground Maintenance
- Ecology Management
- Countryside Services