The original Flailbot, designed for challenging terrains, fitted with a 40hp engine provides the ultimate in power to weight performance in the remote controlled track bank mower market.
We have 2 Flailbots for covering challenging, steeply inclined terrain.
Remotely controlled wirelessly, the Flailbot provides ultimate mowing and vegetation clearance capability whilst keeping the operator at a safe distance.
Possible Applications include:
- Hilly and mountainous
- Rail corridors
- Military facilities
- Industrial and energy
- Drainage systems
- Municipal assets
- Sports facilities
- Variable track width for particularly difficult or steep conditions – track width can be increased individually by 250mm (10”), increasing the footprint for added stability
- Can work efficiently and safely on slopes up to 55 degrees
- Tracked for maximum grip and minimal disruption
- 150 metre remote control distance
- Inter changeable attachments
- Can reach those areas where no other machine can operate
For cutting trenches in restricted areas and on prestigious surfaces. Cuts a trench for irrigation pipes, cables and drainage systems. Can cut trenches to maximum depth of 900mm and with of up to 300mm
A powerful, yet compact designed stump grinder is suitable for removal of tree stumps after cutting the tree down.
Foresrty Head 1.4 m
Designed to cut thicker vegetation than the standard cutting head, with swinging hammer flails for vegetation up to 5” leaving it in a fine mulch.
Standard flail head 1.6 m
Perfect for cutting all types of green vegetation up to 35mm (1 3/8”) diameter with bi- directional cutting rotor for increased quality of finish.