The Machine of choice – confidence in any terrain
The Bomford Flailbot is designed for vegetation clearance and management as well as stump grinding, trenching and drainage.
360 Groundcare has 2 of these Flailbots, which are remotely controlled, providing ultimate mowing and vegetation clearance capability whilst keeping our operators and the the general public at a safe distance.
We use both on very steep and challenging terrain, as well as for ecology and woodland management on golf courses and sites of special scientific interest (SSSI).
Our clients always look forward to the Flailbots arriving on site as they are strangely satisfying to watch and they are amazed by their productivity and capability.
These machines are by no means limited. They can go anywhere including:
- Mountain ranges
- Military facilities
- Rural pathways
- Industrial sites
- Forest areas
- Drainage systems
- Municipal assets
- Sports facilities
- Ecology wildflower areas
- Golf courses
- Sites of Scientific Interst (SSSI)
- Country Estates / Shoots
- Heather / headland sites
- Highway / railway embankments
- Caravan parks
- Public areas such as parks
- Landfill sites
- Site clearancs
- Variable track width for particularly difficult or steep conditions – track width can be increased individually by 250mm (10”), increasing the footprint for added stability
- Can clear up to 2 to 3 hectares in a day dependent site terrain and vegetation type
- Can work efficiently and safely on slopes up to 55 degrees
- Tracked for maximum grip and minimal disruption
- 150 metre remote control distance
- Inter changeable attachments
- Can reach those areas where no other machine can operate
For cutting trenches in restricted areas and on prestigious surfaces. Cuts a trench for irrigation pipes, cables and drainage systems. Can cut trenches to maximum depth of 900mm and with of up to 300mm
A powerful, yet compact designed stump grinder is suitable for removal of tree stumps after cutting the tree down.
Forestry Head 1.4 m
Designed to cut thicker vegetation than the standard cutting head, with swinging hammer flails for vegetation up to 5” leaving it in a fine mulch.
Standard flail head 1.6 m
Perfect for cutting all types of green vegetation up to 35mm (1 3/8”) diameter with bi- directional cutting rotor for increased quality of finish.